Member’s Savings Plan
We will again be offering our Member’s Savings Plan to any new or current patient. Over the last couple of years we found that our membership plan was very well received by those who joined.
As a team at Dean Family Dental, we strive to provide the most for our patients. We recognize that cost of services and dental insurance often plays a part in the way patients feel they can care for their oral health. We are excited to again offer a member’s savings plan to help assist and encourage our patients to care as much about their oral health as we do! Healthy smiles are built on preventative care.
Yearly Coverage Includes:
|Adult Membership||Pediatric Membership (under 14 y/o)|
|2 Annual Exams||2 Annual Exams|
|2 Dental Cleanings||2 Dental Cleanings|
|1 Emergency Exam with X-ray||1 Emergency Exam with X-ray|
|Routine Dental X-rays (Panoramic, Bitewings, and/or FMX)||2 Fluoride Treatments|
|10% off – Restorative Dental Treatment, excluding orthodontics, sleep apnea appliances, TMD appliances.||Routine Dental X-rays (Panoramic and/or Bitewings)|
|10% off- additional cleanings and periodontal maintenance.||10% off – Restorative Dental Treatment, excluding orthodontics, sleep apnea appliances, TMD appliances.|
Providing you greater access to quality dental care.
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No claims
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No waiting periods
- No pre-existing condition clauses
- No denial letters
- No treatment based on insurance allowances
Program Guidelines and Exclusions/Limitation
- Annual membership fee is due in full at the time of enrollment.
- Annual membership fee is non-refundable. No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize the dental plan.
- Benefits run exactly 1 year (365 days) from the enrollment date. There will be no membership card. Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
- Patient’s portion of the bill is due the day of service.
- This plan is NOT a dental insurance plan, it’s a savings plan.
- Member’s Savings Plan cannot be used in conjunction with other dental insurance plans or financing programs such as Care Credit.
- Member’s Savings Plan cannot be used for referrals to specialists or treatment that lies outside the doctor’s capability.
- Discount cannot be used on orthodontic treatment, sleep apnea appliances, and TMD appliances.
For pricing and addition information please contact us! 540-432-2315 or email@example.com.
We encourage you to share our Member’s Savings Plan with your family and friends who may not otherwise have access to dental insurance and/or care! We are here to create and maintain healthy smiles! #morethanasmile